Thanks you for considering becoming one of our retailers. Please read our wholesale terms and conditions below. If you’d like to create a wholesale account with us, please fill out our wholesale request form, located right here, and we’ll get back to you within the next 24 to 48 hours. Once you’ve filled out the form, we’ll send you the latest version of our catalog.
ORDERING AND PAYMENT
Orders can be made by phone or email. For initial inquiries please email us at email@example.com
- Prints Only - $200 Initial/ Reorders $100
- Greeting Cards Only - $150 Initial/Reorders $100
- Mixed (Prints and Cards) - $200 Initial/Reorders $100
- Prints: 2 per size (any design)
- Greeting cards : 6 per design
- Payments for the initial order are required prior to shipping; all subsequent orders will be charged at the time of the shipment.
- Payment can be made by Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Discover or PayPal.
- NET30 Terms – currently, Eve Devore (Iggdrasil, Inc) does not offer NET30 terms, but will do so in the future, if you are interested in NET30 terms with us, please let us know and we’ll keep you updated on it once it becomes available.
SHIPPING AND FULFILLMENT
All orders are shipped within 1-2 weeks from our location in Brooklyn, NY. Invoice will be sent via email (direct or PayPal), once the shipment is ready. Shipping costs are charged at the time of the shipment and will be included in your final invoice. Orders will be shipped via UPS Ground or USPS Priority Mail (Flat Rate). International orders will be shipped with USPS. Please let us know if you’d like to place an expedited order or shipment and we’ll do our best to accommodate the request.
DISPLAY AND PACKAGING
All of our prints and greeting cards must be sold in their original packaging.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
Defective items may be exchanged for product or credit. Damages or defective merchandise must be reported within five business days of receipt. Refused packages will be charged full shipping, handling, and any other charges incurred. We do not accept returns on unsold seasonal merchandise.